Wednesday, 27 March 2019
Monday, 18 March 2019
Registration is now open!
Fatigue: My life, your research
Date: Wednesday 3 April 2019
Venue: Grainger Suite, Life Science Centre, Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4EP
Time: 11:00-15:00 (Registration from 10:30-11:00)
Refreshments will be provided
NIHR Clinical Research Network North East and North Cumbria is organising an event on Fatigue Research.
We aim to raise awareness of fatigue and explore how it affects many different conditions. In partnership with patients, we will discuss ways to develop new research studies to increase opportunities for patient and public involvement in fatigue research across our region.
The event is free and open to patients, carers, GPs and researchers who have an interest in Fatigue research.
● Learn about current research taking place in fatigue across the region.
● Hear from patients living with fatigue and the impact it has on their lives.
● Share your views and take part in discussions to define what we mean by fatigue.
● Explore how we can develop new research studies in fatigue.
● Discover the support and resources available around the region in our marketplace.
The event is free but please register a place: https://nencfatigue.eventbrite.co.uk
Tuesday, 12 March 2019
Thursday 14th March in L2.4Understanding Biology at omics and structural levelsDr Chichau Miau, Cambridge